Covid 19 procedures
Several buildings within a delimited area
- Thermometers for instantaneous temperature measurement
- Telephone numbers to contact in case of medical necessity (e.g. 112, doctor, nearest hospital)
- Guidelines for Covid’s Code of Conduct19
- Disposable gloves available to the guest
- We have masks available for those who don’t have them.
- Possibility to disinfect luggage
- Employees with mask and gloves
- Sanitizers available for the guest
- The objects provided in the customer’s use (e.g. bicycles, internet workstations) are sanitized before and after each use.
- The elevator control panel is regularly sanitized
- Dispenser with sanitizer in the lift
- Possibility to check in online before arrival reserving only upon arrival the collection of documents and their subsequent registration
- The room key is left to the guest for the duration of the stay.
- Keys and key ring are sanitized at every change of guest
- Sanitization rules adopted reported
- The guest is given indications of how the rooms are sanitized and with what regularity
- The remote control(s) in the room are regularly protected
- Objects available to the guest in the rooms (e.g. kettles or storage trays) are regularly sanitized each time a guest is changed
- The room is thoroughly sanitized at the departure of the guest
- The courtesies used in the bathrooms are in disposable version
- Possibility to change the linen every two days or on request of the guest
- The staff who take care of the refurbishment of the rooms is equipped with individual protections
- Open restaurant service available for guests
- In the restaurant there is a space where outdoor service is possible
- Service for customers outside the hotel
- The tables are spaced regularly
- Access to the restaurant is controlled as time slots and as accesses
- Room staff wear personal protective equipment such as gloves and mask
- The table linen is regularly replaced entirely at each customer change
- The restaurant’s service bathrooms are equipped with hand sanitizing equipment
- In the Breakfast area the exposed foods are adequately protected
- There are protective and disposable gloves (e.g. polyethylene) available for guests in the Breakfast area.
- There are in the Breakfast area waste bins for personal protective equipment available to customers
- It is possible to use on request the Breakfast in room service
- You can book the timetables and food of the Breakfast
Pool, Spa & Wellness
- Swimming pool in open space with delimitation of safety distances
- An area of the swimming pool can be reserved exclusively for a customer of the structure
- The external equipment is regularly sanitized according to the provisions in force
- Access to the Spa area is regulated at agreed times.
- You can use the formula “private spa” for the exclusive use of a guest or couple
- The spa staff is trained to professionally manage guests also for the service on Covid’s containment measures
- There are signs with indications of sanitation and regulations provided
- There are information signs to maintain the distance and the delimitation of spaces
- There are special bins for the disposal of gloves and masks and in general personal protective equipment used.
- Common areas are regularly sanitized
- In the common toilets there are sanitizing gel dispensing devices available to the guest